DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
Streamzville.com is an open and free website for users. All apps on this website are free and distributed to users As is. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners. Streamzville.com abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that complies with the DMCA and applicable laws. If you find any copyright infringement on this website, please inform us so we can identify and take an action.
Notice of Copyright Infringing
To file a notice of infringing material please provide a notification containing the following details
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- A physical signature of a developer or development team authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. It's necessary for third party agencies to provide a copy of "Physical Authorization Letter" that agency can address all the copyrights things of them.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.